Securing Buy-in and Budget for Your CPQ Project (PDF)
CPQ solutions bring a plethora of benefits to a growing number of businesses and industries that need to quickly and accurately price combinations of interdependent products and services. Even so, the value that CPQ can bring to a company isn’t always immediately clear to everyone in an organization.
In this white paper we provide a list of potential questions and objections you may get from management colleagues. For each one, we provide a response you can give to help you secure buy-in and budget.
Meet our software
XaitPorter is the document co-authoring and collaboration solution that accelerates your process and improves your content quality.
- Take the back and forth out your bid process
- Take the wait out of your content development
- Take the repetition out of your formatting and numbering
XaitProposal is the intuitive, self-guided proposal creation solution that optimizes your time for faster sales quotes and technical briefs.
- Take the search out of your content creation
- Take the effort out of your formatting and numbering
- Add rules and calculations
XaitCPQ is the business rules automation and guided-selling solution that reduces your time to price for peak productivity at higher margins.
- Take the hesitation out of your solution configuration
- Take the labor out of your formatting and numbering
- Take the repetition out of formatting and numbering
XaitRFI is the easy-to-use, Request for Information (RFI) response solution that accurately beats your deadlines in minutes, instead of hours.
- Take the guesswork out of your RFI response
- Take the hesitation out of your response process
- Take the time out of your formatting and numbering
XaitWebProposal is the self-guided tool for creating secure, custom and interactive microsites that engage buyers for greater impact.
- Take the wait out of your buying experience
- Take the delays out of your sales cycle
- Take the web development out of your sales process
XaitAI is a secure, closed-system, with Natural Language Processing (NLP)-based AI training to understand, analyze, suggest and assess customer content.
- Take the delays out of your bid analysis
- Take the hesitation out of your proposal writing
- Take the cons out of leveraging AI