5 Key Steps: Finding Your Focus When Starting a Proposal
Finding your focus when starting your proposal is key and Cheryl Smith gives us techniques to help maximize our time and deliver quality content.
The more divided our attention, the less mental bandwidth we have for activities that take priority such as winning new business.
Learn simple tools on how to focus while writing a proposal and use techniques to help you get a firm grip on your writing and your time.
Meet our software
XaitPorter is the document co-authoring and collaboration solution that accelerates your process and improves your content quality.
- Take the back and forth out your bid process
- Take the wait out of your content development
- Take the repetition out of your formatting and numbering
XaitProposal is the intuitive, self-guided proposal creation solution that optimizes your time for faster sales quotes and technical briefs.
- Take the search out of your content creation
- Take the effort out of your formatting and numbering
- Add rules and calculations
XaitCPQ is the business rules automation and guided-selling solution that reduces your time to price for peak productivity at higher margins.
- Take the hesitation out of your solution configuration
- Take the labor out of your formatting and numbering
- Take the repetition out of formatting and numbering
XaitRFI is the easy-to-use, Request for Information (RFI) response solution that accurately beats your deadlines in minutes, instead of hours.
- Take the guesswork out of your RFI response
- Take the hesitation out of your response process
- Take the time out of your formatting and numbering
XaitWebProposal is the self-guided tool for creating secure, custom and interactive microsites that engage buyers for greater impact.
- Take the wait out of your buying experience
- Take the delays out of your sales cycle
- Take the web development out of your sales process
XaitAI is a secure, closed-system, with Natural Language Processing (NLP)-based AI training to understand, analyze, suggest and assess customer content.
- Take the delays out of your bid analysis
- Take the hesitation out of your proposal writing
- Take the cons out of leveraging AI