Work smarter with XaitPorter
XaitPorter is the ideal tool to produce the documentation needed for ISO compliance. We know that working towards, or maintaining, ISO compliance can be difficult, and the amount of documentation needed may be overwhelming. Whether you are creating an action plan, gap analysis or SOA (Statement of Applicability), XaitPorter will make your job easier. And with XaitPorter, you can have all your plans, policies and procedures in one place, available for anyone to see at any time.
If your organization is working towards ISO27001 compliance, for example, XaitPorter can help you set up your entire ISMS (Information Security Management System). The Agency for Public Management and eGovernment (Difi) in Norway is considering making ISO27001 and 27002 compliance obligatory in the public sector. The public sector controls an array of services, systems and information resources that are currently not being adequately maintained. A working ISMS would ensure integrity and confidentiality, and the necessary improvements would be implemented. However, creating such an ISMS would take up a vast amount of resources without the right tools.
XaitPorter helps you at any stage of an ISO certification process. XaitPorter gives you;
- Availability. Wherever, whenever. Your documents are always available to you, as long as you have an internet connection.
- Control. Control of what has been done, and what needs to be done. And control of where your documentation can be found. Because what use are your procedures and policies if no one can find them?
- Revision control. Track the smallest changes.
- Version control. You always see and work on the latest version of your document. Compare different versions, and set review dates.
- Document structure. Setting up your document structure has never been easier. Add, delete or rearrange sections at the click of the button, without messing up any formatting.
- Workflow. Use workflow to assign tasks and set deadlines. Top management can stay on top of the process, and ensure that there is a common strategy and policy across the entire organization. And you can easily keep track of what needs to be done.